watchOS Activity QA Engineer
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish! The Apple Watch QA team is seeking an Activity QA Engineer to help us ensure that our Watch applications are rock-solid and user-focused. We're looking for critical problem solvers who would like to play a key role in qualifying iOS and watchOS applications and the frameworks that support them. We practice agile, fast-paced development that relies heavily on a tight relationship between Engineering and QA. As a member of our group in Apple Watch QA, you will have the unique and rewarding opportunity to shape and improve the software that allows our products to delight and inspire millions of Apple’s customers every day.
- 4+ years of validated experience working in Software Quality Assurance on iOS and/or watchOS
- Passion for debugging difficult problems and driving results with multi-functional teams
- Creative thinker and strong problem solver with meticulous attention to detail
- An enthusiasm for user-focused design & high-quality technology
- At ease and adaptable in a dynamic and informal environment
- Excellent communication skills are a requirement due to the high level of interaction with engineering teams, management, and other organizations within Apple
- Highly organized, creative, self-motivated, and passionate about achieving results
In this position, you will need to be self-motivated with strong technical and interpersonal skills. Day to day tasks will involve functional testing of iOS and watchOS applications, sometimes across concurrent release vectors. Responsibilities will include the design and implementation of test plans and test cases, risk analysis, multi-functional testing coordination, and integration testing across the system.
Education & Experience
BS in Computer Science or equivalent on-the-job experience in QA