Product Designer, Subscriptions Lifecycle
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
The media and services design team is looking for a product designer with experience building interfaces for purchasing and managing subscription-based products. The ideal candidate will have a passion for designing elegant products that improve business performance while always keeping the customer informed and in control. The position requires deliverables to be provided under tight deadlines and with input from many senior-level stakeholders. Strong collaboration skills are a must, as well as coolness under pressure, problem solving, attention to detail, and the ability to mediate and cope with rapid change. Above all, the role requires a dedicated individual who understands Apple’s high standards and design aesthetic to the core.
- Experience designing for all aspects of subscription-based products, including marketing, sign-up, management, communication, cancellation, and re-engagement.
- A portfolio of work that showcases excellence in interaction design, visual design, and problem solving.
- A commitment to upholding the principles of transparency, privacy, and trust while supporting business goals.
- Outstanding ability to communicate your ideas to designers, engineers, product managers, and executive leadership through writing, visuals, and presentations.
- Able to work independently and in a team environment.
- 3+ years of design experience with a focus on Mobile, Web, and macOS interfaces. Experience with Apple TV and Apple Watch a plus.
- Ability to clearly communicate concepts and designs through sketches, wireframes, high fidelity comps, and prototypes, using Sketch, Photoshop, Keynote, and similar tools.
- Familiarity with inclusive design and accessibility, and a desire to learn more.
- Flexible and comfortable with ambiguity and change during a project.
- A passion for Apple, our products, and our customers is a must.
Responsibilities of this position also include: creating and maintaining detailed interaction and pixel specs; building or assisting with prototypes; helping develop a long term product roadmap; conducting user and industry research.
Education & Experience
Bachelors or Masters in Design, or equivalent experience.