Supplier Excellence Engineering Program Manager, Product & Test Engineering
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Dynamic, intelligent people and inspiring, innovative technologies are the norm here. The people who work here have reinvented entire industries with all Apple Hardware products. The same passion for innovation that goes into our products also applies to our practices strengthening our dedication to leave the world better than we found it. Do you want join us in these pursuits? Join us to help deliver the next groundbreaking Apple product! Apple’s Hardware Technology team has an extraordinary opportunity for an inventive and high-energy senior level design, product or test engineer to drive and lead technical engagements between Apple and silicon and IP suppliers working on groundbreaking technologies. We seek individuals with significant experience with all phases of silicon development spanning micro-architecture specification, pre-silicon activities (e.g. simulation, emulation, and verification), post-silicon activities (e.g. bring-up, validation, characterization, and qualification), and implementations. You will also have knowledge of digital, analog and memory technology product development and productization tasks required for high volume manufacturing, including characterization, validation, qualification, and statistical analysis.
- Requires 10+ year’s experience in SOC/VLSI Chip Design/Validation, Product Engineering, with 3+ years of Technical Program Management/ Engineering Management experience.
- Proven experience in CPU, GPU, chipset, analog, or memory design, fab, package, product, test or applications leadership.
- Demonstrated experience in digital and analog silicon design, fab, product, test, applications, or reliability engineering.
- Strong communication and program management skills are required.
- Comfortable with dynamic schedule driven development, crisis management, and directing multi-functional debug efforts.
- Excellent verbal and written social skills.
• Drive technical exchanges and direction with appropriate supplier teams (such as Architecture, Hardware Design, Software Design and Implementation, Product and Test, and Reliability Engineering). • Lead hardware and software verification, validation, and qualification activities between Apple internal teams and suppliers, and will be responsible to supervise these various joint efforts and ensure that they complete on schedule. • Filter and distill critical data from both internal and external technical and business partners into relevant information targeted to the audience needed to make data driven decisions. • Flexible to travel up to 25%
Education & Experience
• BS or MS in Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering