Senior Software QA Engineer
Seattle, Washington, United States
Software and Services
- Experience testing applications and services on tvOS, macOS and Windows systems.
- Experience testing mobile applications and services on iOS, and Android.
- Experience testing cloud based client/server technologies.
- Music and/or audio applications and services experience is preferred.
- Possess a deep understanding of SQA methodologies and practices.
- Experience with automation and scripting tools and techniques.
- Experience reporting and tracking bugs, solving complex problems & triaging issues.
- Extensive use of QA tools and networking tools.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Comfortable and adaptable in a fast-paced and informal environment.
- Must be self-motivated, flexible, and have strong problem solving skills
- Highly professional, with the ability to deliver solid work on tight schedules
- Ability to work cross-functionally with other teams to organize testing responsibilities.
The Music Apps team is looking for an experienced QA engineer to work as part of our expanding quality assurance group. You will be joining a team dedicated to delivering the best in class music experience for our customers across multiple platforms. Your main focus will be ensuring the quality of our music applications and services as well as interoperability with the entire Apple Music ecosystem. You will be responsible for defining test approaches and plans for assigned functional areas, automating, expanding our current test cases and executing required tests. You will own complete functional areas and must be able to define qualification strategies, as well as execute functionality, compatibility, integration and reliability testing and automating for applications and services that are part of a complex mobile, mini-console, desktop and cloud client/server ecosystem. The ideal candidate will be a self-motivated, dynamic and detail oriented individual with a strong technical background and excellent black box testing skills. In addition, this position requires an individual with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Education & Experience
BS in Computer Science or equivalent work experience.