Apple Podcasts Manager – Russia
Moscow, Moscow Region, Russia
Software and Services
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences. You bring a passion for connecting with people and a fierce dedication to your job - and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Apple Podcasts offers free audio stories that entertain, inform, and inspire, and delivers over one million shows to listeners in 175 countries on more devices than ever before. But we're just getting started. In this role you will curate the service in your region and build relationships with creators large and small to help listeners discover their next favourite podcast.
- You love podcasts and audio storytelling more than anything and have an extensive industry knowledge, even beyond your own personal tastes.
- Experience in curation and partner relations in the media or entertainment industries.
- Ability to manage podcasts as a business end to end and take ownership.
- Passion for and understanding of Apple brand and products.
- Comfortable delivering against ambitious deadlines in a dynamic environment
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to balance priorities at all times.
- Adept at influencing and collaborating with peer teams worldwide.
- Ability to analyse and communicate results, analysis and insights clearly and effectively to leaders with proficiency in Excel/Numbers and Keynote.
- Extraordinary social and relationship-building interpersonal skills. Integrity and a sense of humour.
In this role, you will: Help creators find audiences on Apple Podcasts through compelling on-platform editorial and strong relationships with creators. Build, maintain and expand business relationships with established and prospective Apple Podcasts content partners and networks. Curate the editorial experience by managing a content roadmap and campaign calendar, follow a style guide, and work with content management systems. Manage and evaluate pitches from internal and external channels. Identify and execute on new business development and partnership opportunities Work with internal partners including Analytics, Marketing, Business Affairs and Production by providing podcast strategy expertise. Help define growth strategies for your region and fulfil our editorial mission for new and existing users every day. Curate local storefronts, ensuring our customers are presented with the newest, most entertaining and insightful podcasts available. Collaborate with designers and business to build amazing user experiences. Be aware of topical cultural moments and plan and execute featuring promotions and campaigns based on these. Maintain the Apple tone of voice and branding across storefronts.
Education & Experience
- Proficiency in English and Russian is required. Please apply in English to ensure your application can be reviewed.