Senior Experiential Creative, Brand Experience & Events
Culver City, California, United States
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. You bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. The Global Brand Experience team is responsible for the creation, management and execution of all Brand Experiences & Events for Apple Services. We are looking for a Senior Experiential Creative to join the Apple Music Brand Experience & Event Leadership Team based in Los Angeles, creating world class event design and experiences for Marketing Services. You know how to tell stories, on any platform, that drive fan engagement. You have a pulse on new and creative trends in experiential design and a creative sensibility that extends across content genres. You excel at building strong cross-functional relationships in fast paced organization. This role requires maintaining positive relationships with internal and external partners, as well as ensuring that work delivers against Apple standards. You will form part of a team that identifies, creates and produces a spectrum of experiential work from live performance broadcasts, festivals, marketing activations and hospitality events on a global scale. As a member of this collaborative team, you thrive in a fast paced environment. The ability to be flexible and adapt to changing situations is critical. The successful candidate will have deep multi-disciplinary creative experience with a focus on experiential design in the fields of entertainment and luxury brands.
- Minimum 15+ years of experience in producing large scale creative solutions and experience for luxury brands, brand experiences and special events
- Work with Programming Lead and Production & Content Leads to ideate creative solutions on Business initiatives
- Direct external agency partners to develop experiential design
- Create and manage against schedules and budgets
- Cross-functional relationship building to ensure alignment on deliverable quality and creative direction
- Articulate and sell Creative plans to senior leadership, show runners and partners
- Responsible for finding and building working relationships with new Creative and production vendors, as well as strengthening partnerships with current vendors
- Establish a network of freelance talent to lead during high volume moments throughout the year
This role will oversee and manage the Creative Direction and Operations for all experiential creative & design output from the Brand Experience Team. A passion for cultural experience, new technologies, innovations and audience trends including immersive experiences, theatre, set design and space design. Ensure we deliver a consistent pipeline of Industry-leading creative and design materials for experiential projects Serve as a lead contact for our internal team for all design and creative briefs. Set up and lead meetings, ensuring all meetings have a clear agenda, purpose and follow up. Manage all project deliverables and ensure they are signed off in writing by all clients and partners. Guarantee that contingency plans and responses are in place to ensure that the team delivers against the objectives set out in the original brief, even when working in changing circumstances. Take ownership of creative presentations and decks, working with other team members as the need arises Help to prepare for and run creative review sessions with cross functional teams, pulling together all assets required for an effective project kick off This role reports into the Global Head of Brand Experience & Events
Education & Experience
Bachelors degree or equivalent experience preferred.