Game Business Manager, App Store
Seoul, Seoul-si, Korea (Republic of)
Sales and Business Development
Apple's App Store is the world's largest and most innovative software store, serving more than half a billion customers every week. Since the App Store launched in 2008, the App Store has changed the way we all live; it has enabled countless new companies, spawned new industries and created millions of jobs. It has also has brought gaming to whole new audiences in 155 countries and, today, iOS is the most popular gaming platform in the world. But we believe we’re just getting started. We are seeking a talented, seasoned and result-oriented Business Manager specialized in games category for the App Store Korea team, who will work closely with developers and with cross-functional teams within Apple to help build identifying opportunities, drive business growth and build partnership strategies.
- 5+ years of relevant industry experience across business development, partnership management, business or strategy consulting.
- Deep knowledge of gaming, or mobile and digital media industry
- Strong knowledge of competitive, 3rd party products and connection with local game industries.
- Outstanding relationship management skills and ability to foster strong internal and external relationships
- Solid track record of successful negotiation, working with many groups to achieve goal
- Strong presentation skills with the ability to present to executive audiences.
- Great project management skills, with ability to juggle multiple tasks, prioritize workloads, and adhere to tight deadlines.
- Results-oriented, energetic and focused with a strong desire to succeed.
- Strong communication skills both in Korean and English.
Identify new gaming market trends, business opportunities and key partners to implement business strategies to help develop a pipeline of amazing games for the App Store delivering best in class customer experience. Help game developers grow their business on the App Store by creating and executing locally relevant business and sales strategies. Work cross-functionally with internal stakeholders including Apple’s Worldwide Developer Relations, Worldwide Product Marketing, App Store and iTunes teams to ensure the continued development and success of the world’s best app ecosystem.
Education & Experience
BA/BS agree in Business or related, MBA or equivalent degree preferred