Product Designer, AR/VR, Marcom
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Marcom is Apple’s Global Marketing Communications group. We lead all aspects of all of Apple’s advertising and marketing to ensure the flawless development and execution of world-class communications. As Product Designers with a focus in AR/VR we create solutions that help deliver meaningful and useful experiences to our customers in exciting new mediums. We combine 3D interactive expertise with a user-centered design approach, collaborating with the larger team to craft, explore and iterate on design concepts.
- At least 10 years of proven experience in digital product or experience design, with strong emphasis in AR/VR.
- You have extraordinary attention to detail.
- Capacity for both logical and creative thinking.
- You have interpersonal and communication skills.
- You thrive in a meaningful, dynamic and collaborative design workplace consisting of both creative and technical team members.
- Your portfolio contains innovative work samples in the field of AR/VR which demonstrate mastery in 3D interaction, a keen sense of visual and motion design, a proficiency in user-centered design, as well as examples of your problem solving process.
- You are comfortable illustrating and prototyping your design solutions.
- You are familiar with AR/VR development tools and processes including Unity and iOS development, realtime 3D rendering, and other related practices and technologies.
As Product Designers we collaborate with the project team to explore concepts and iterate interactive and AR/VR experience prototypes. We are responsible for working closely with design and technical disciplines to create considered and elegant design solutions for Apple interactive AR/VR experiences.
Education & Experience
A Bachelor’s degree in design related fields, or equivalent industry experience is preferred.