Program Manager - WW Ownership Programs
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
The people here at Apple don’t just create products — we build the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of our people and their ideas that encourages the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple and help us leave the world better than we found it. Join Apple Retail Online Digital Experience and Merchandising team, and play a leading role in defining the customer experience and digital journey for our ownership/upgrade programs. The ideal candidate has a customer centric approach, is able to set a clear vision for an exceptional customer experience, is adept at simplifying the complex and collaborating across a highly matrixed organization.
- High attention to detail and obsesses over customer experience
- Ability to collaborate cross-functionally and globally to use knowledge to gain competitive advantage. Demonstrated ability to positively influence people across all functional areas of an organization.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; demonstrated success building buy-in for an innovative and bold vision, including presenting to executives.
- Excellent analytical skills and data-driven decision making.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve strategic goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment.
- Exceptional ability to problem solve, develop creative solutions, and demonstrate resourcefulness, while maintaining extreme attention to detail.
- Deep knowledge of the global retail industry and digital commerce trends.
- Demonstrated ability to operate both strategically and tactically, to deliver on short and long term goals.
- Experience in CRM, upgrade, subscription, loyalty programs a plus
The Program Manager - WW Ownership programs, will be working as part of a core cross functional team, responsible for developing and implementing the strategic vision and customer experience for our ownership/upgrade programs. In this role you will be responsible for defining how our customers discover and experience those programs on Apple’s digital platforms - shaping transformative and customer-centric experiences that take into account global industry trends, consumer behavior, and Apple core values. Define the customer journey across all of Apple’s digital platforms (Web/MoW/ASA/iOS) from discovery, through purchase, fulfillment, ownership and upgrade. Partner with cross functional Retail team members and Marcom to develop clear messaging of benefits of ownership/upgrade program. Collaborate with cross functional Retail teams, Marcom and other Apple teams to ensure seamless integration of ownership/upgrade experience throughout the digital customer journey. Prepare strategic briefs for ownership programs /enhancements globally in collaboration with cross-functional teams.
Education & Experience
BA/BS preferred, advanced degree a plus.
- 7+ years of digital commerce or equivalent experience.
- Prior experience in customer journey definition
- Experience in CRM, upgrade programs desired