AI/ML - Technical Project Manager, Siri in the Home
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Machine Learning and AI
The team doesn't just build products — they build the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Imagine what you could do here? Apple is seeking a Technical Project Manager to join the Siri in the Home Team. You will grasp, drive complex technically related topics and partner with an amazingly talented engineering team in crafting solutions for Siri on our Home related platforms include HomePod, Apple TV, and those the world doesn’t know of yet!
- 4+years project management, engineering management and/or QA/QC engineering experience for software development quality in a fast paced, incredibly complex service.
- Technical project management or engineering ownership of customer facing software features
- Experience gathering, analyzing and presenting data and metrics to backup assumptions, make recommendations and drive actions
- Career examples of hands-on involvement working with engineering teams to operationalize their development practices inclusive of schedule planning, cross-functional dependency tracking and metrics based operational presentations
- Self-motivated, independent, and proactive; demonstrated creative and critical thinking capabilities; can quickly triage, prioritize, and lead under pressure
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills, written and verbal, to all levels of an organization
The Siri in the Home team is looking for someone with a combination of strong analytical skills, a high degree of organization and an ability to translate technical concepts to other corporate dialects. In this position, you will play a key and multi-faceted role working cross-functionally to build development schedules, identify critical paths, and maintain project progress throughout execution. The right candidate will have the ability to ensure continuous and tight communication between engineering teams and the ability to simplify complex technical topics for broader communication and understanding. This role requires interaction with various leaders throughout the Siri organization and provides exposure to Apple executives.
Education & Experience
B.S./M.S. degree in Computer Science or equivalent degree/experience
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.