Support Operations & Technologies Data Analyst
Austin, Texas, United States
Support and Service
At Apple, we’re a diverse collection of thinkers and doers, continually reimagining our products, systems, and practices to help people do what they love in new ways. Everything we build is the result of people in different roles and teams working together to make each other’s ideas stronger. That passion for innovation that goes into our products also applies to our internal practices, strengthening our dedication to leave the world better than we found it. Are you passionate about building an extraordinary customer experience? The Support Operations and Technologies Data team is looking for a dynamic and motivated candidate for the role of a Data Developer/Analyst. This role will require partnering with multi-functional teams to analyze data and processes to provide opportunities and insights that improve the operation our global contact center teams.
- 3+ years of data analytics or business analytics experience
- Aptitude for synthesizing complex data into key components that drive informed decisions
- Excellent time-management skills
- Exceptional project management skills
- Flexible and able to multitask in a deeply dynamic business
- Extraordinary analytic, problem solving, and written/oral communication skills
- Strong Tableau experience
- Experience with database platforms and reporting tools such as SQL, Teradata, Hadoop, Oracle, and/or MemSQL
- Well-organized, detail oriented with excellent follow through
- Excellent analytical mentality and attention to detail, especially in predicting and preventing potential future challenges
- Ability to maintain a global perspective and see beyond current issues in order to understand downstream impacts of decisions
- Self-motivated, driven individuals who are comfortable working in a global, fast-paced, often ambiguous environment with the ability to work with multi-functional teams
- Great teammate with a positive attitude, high emotional intelligence and the ability to make decisions
- Deep understanding of AppleCare Support preferred
Our Data Analysts become experts in AppleCare’s systems and processes to help motivate change across the world. In collaboration with the business, you will develop data-driven approaches to distill big data into action. As the authority in AppleCare Support Data you will define requirements for the data points captured across AppleCare Support technologies and applications. You will partner with other organizations to ingest and validate data, and assist in educating consumers in utilizing the data effectively. You will think creatively and strategically, executing AppleCare Support strategies to make definitive and measurable improvements in support of the global Contact Center. You will provide leadership in a multi-functional environment to articulate data requirements to senior leadership, product owners, and business customers. The ability to think out of the box and influence peers and management with data driven models is a must have. You are able to maximize data development using appropriate tools, standard methodologies, and techniques, to create quality data at the right time and place to support decisions is a measure of success for this role. Excellent verbal and written communication & presentation skills is desired.
Education & Experience
Bachelors or Masters degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Operations Research, Data Analytics, or related quantitative social/physical science field.