AppleCare Business Development Program Manager
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Sales and Business Development
The people here at Apple don’t just build products — they craft the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that supports the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new insights have a way of becoming revolutionary products, services, and customer experiences. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. The AppleCare Strategic Planning team is responsible for the roadmap and development of special projects, turning ideas and concepts into reality. Enabling our customers to discover and enroll their products seamlessly under our AppleCare plans. We are seeking an experienced and inventive AppleCare Program Manager to support these special programs globally and innovate on all fronts where we offer our products.
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills to efficiently harmonize with multiple global partners
- Technical proficiency with iOS, macOS, Internet Services (iTunes, iCloud, Apple ID), and Apple applications.
- Passionate about providing an outstanding customer experience.
- Experience in Software, Engineering, QA
- Ability to operate in a multifaceted and sometimes ambiguous environment to quickly and optimal identify issues with systems and processes and recommend the appropriate solutions
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to influence management/teams to effect change and improvements in product and processes.
- Shown ability to set expectations, meet achievements and ensure accountability to achieve key landmarks.
- Managerial experience with a successful track record leading a technical team would be a plus.
The AppleCare Program Manager directs a team of solution specialists to support existing and new worldwide initiatives. This team is responsible for our technology roadmap and ensure a robust implementation plan with our cross-functional partners such as AppleCare, Software Engineering, Apple Media Products, Information Systems & Technology and more. Strong candidates for this role are natural born leaders who are driven, organized, and detail oriented and who connect with ease and speak with authority. You have excellent leadership traits that help encourage your team. You also have knowledge of all of Apple’s software platforms including all features, applications, and technologies.
Education & Experience
Engineering degree or Bachelor's degree with equivalent work experience MBA a plus