Apple Media Products Engineering - App Store, iTunes Connect
Seattle, Washington, United States
Software and Services
- You’ll bring expert experience with Java or equivalent object-oriented languages
- We want over 5 years of crafting, implementing and supporting highly scalable backend applications
- A deep understanding of HTTP and REST APIs
- Ability to design and establish coding patterns/standards across multiple code repositories
- Desire to mentor team members on writing code that is efficient, maintainable and testable
- Consistent track record of re-architecture of expansive code base while transitioning technologies/frameworks
- Meaningful experience with NoSQL & big data technologies like Cassandra, Solr, Kafka and Hadoop
- Possess a clear understanding of multi-threaded programming concepts
- Ability to thrive with highly collaborative, multi-functional projects that are high profile and critical to the App Store!
- Show a proven record of working with large-scale, complicated projects
- Demonstrate strong leadership, a mature approach to translating business requirements into engineering work you're delivering
iTunes Connect makes it easy for our music, film, TV, and book partners to manage their content. We are seeking a hardworking engineer to work with our talented team of client and server engineers to help us deliver the next phase of iTunes Connect. We have exciting projects in the pipeline, and believe this is just the right time to join our dynamic team! You will have the courage and experience to be frank and ambitious but humble enough to listen to others. We want your thoughts on how we can move faster, be more creative, and deliver tools and ideas to empower developers around the world. We expect you to challenge the status quo, to care about the details, the end user, and how it all comes together. In this role, you’ll be responsible for building new features, data models, and user workflows. You will collaborate with our Apple Design team to bring projects and features to life. In addition to delivering phenomenal new iTunes Connect features, you will parter with the rest of the Apple Media Products engineering team to deliver incredible products to support our partners.
Education & Experience
BSCS or equivalent work experience
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.