UX/UI Producer, Retail Employee Apps
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Apple Retail is seeking a UX/UI Producer to join the Retail App Design team. This position will be responsible for managing aspects of the UX/UI design process for apps and software that enable Apple’s retail store employees to deliver outstanding customer experiences. We’re looking for a highly-organized individual with strong attention to detail, who has the ability to track feedback, decisions, schedules and assets throughout the design process. This is an opportunity to join a passionate, creative and growing team in an exciting area of Apple Retail!
- You bring 4+ years of relevant experience.
- You thrive in a cross-functional environment that requires partnering with creative, technology, and business partners.
- You’re highly-organized with strong attention to detail.
- Your written and verbal communication skills are excellent.
- You know how to manage projects, priorities, schedules, and content across multiple work streams, ensuring high-quality design solutions in a fast-paced environment.
- You understand the big picture and use this knowledge to drive execution across complex systems.
- You have a consistent record of shipping products successfully.
- You bring a genuine passion for Apple, its products, and its customers.
- Ensure that UX/UI design activities are prioritized, planned and streamlined — from concepting through detailed design and development. - Create project and tracking documents including project plans, work-back schedules, and meeting notes. - Lead multiple workflows and deliver projects on expedited timelines; help set expectations for the team while keeping all ongoing tasks on track. - Facilitate the interaction between the design team and other functions such as product management, operations and engineering. - Organize complex information so it's clear and can be acted upon. - Use knowledge of customer and employee journeys to influence ideas and creative executions. - Keep the team and key partners up-to-date as design progresses. - Coordinate and facilitate design handoffs including reviewing deliverables to ensure all requirements have been met.
Education & Experience
Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Occasional domestic and international travel to Apple stores and contact centers is one of the most exciting aspects of this job.
- Apple’s most important resource, our soul, is our people. Apple benefits help further the well-being of our employees and their families. No matter where you work at Apple, you can take advantage of our health and wellness resources and time-away programs. We’re proud to provide stock grants to employees at all levels of the company, and we also give employees the option to buy Apple stock at a discount — both offer everyone at Apple the chance to share in the company’s success. You’ll discover many more benefits of working at Apple, such as programs that match your charitable contributions, reimburse you for continuing your education and give you special employee pricing on Apple products.
- Apple is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, Veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics. Apple is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with physical and mental disabilities. Apple is a drug-free workplace.