Americas Channel Support Account Manager
Austin, Texas, United States
Operations and Supply Chain
The people here at Apple don’t just build products — they build the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple and help us leave the world better than we found it. Imagine what you could do here! As a Channel Support Account Manager (CSAM), you can experience the best of both worlds, working with thousands of our external Reseller Partners as well as the best minds within Apple Operations. This role has a wide range of responsibilities that are focused on Account Management. The position entails covering Collaboration, Planning, Forecasting and Replenishment (CPFR) weekly process with key channel partners. To achieve this end, the main Account Management activities are: working with regional Supply Planning, Sales, and Sales Finance in the analysis, dedication and delivery of product. The CSAM is the single point of contact to the account for all monitoring, reporting, and communications of operational issues, from pre–Purchase Order (PO) activities receipt to Proof of Delivery (POD). We invite you to join our team!
- 3+ years of planning experience in Supply Chain, Sales Operations, or Retail industry required.
- Excellent business communication and presentation skills. Additional language proficiencies are a plus.
- Advanced level of Excel and data analysis skills
- Ability to toggle between strategic and detail-orientated thinking.
- Ability to influence across multi-functional teams and work in a matrixed environment.
- Capacity to thrive in an environment where accountability without control is prevalent.
- Enthusiasm for working through ambiguity.
- Strong work ethics, perseverance and flexibility.
• Analyze the demand and backlog data in conjunction with customers on distribution flexibility, channel directions against inventory and sales data to drive POS in stock and maximize revenue /sell-thru • Ability to develop supply and demand forecast for selected products, reviewing supply/sell-in forecast and ensuring sufficient backlogs and credits to support the sell in forecast • Work with functional leaders to understand account business problems & processes and work towards solutions. Identify and drive account process improvement opportunities • Build and review weekly allocation plan and ensuring supply visibility plan is communicated to partners in a timely manner • Remain knowledgeable of Resellers’ performance requirements, product line and service offerings • Strengthen business relationships with our customers -- end-users, external partners, sales, and internal partners • Propose supply and availability for Apple's reseller partners • Drive and participate in New Product Introduction engagement with resellers • Drive optimal POS (point of sales) in-stock inventory
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain, Business, Economics, or relevant field required. MBA or advanced degree preferred.