AppleCare Logistics Planner
Sacramento, California, United States
Operations and Supply Chain
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, great ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. The ideal candidate will have experience in a high-volume Logistics Distribution or Service operations as an inventory analyst or logistics planner and will be a self-starter with strengths in inventory planning and logistics operations.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to multi-task.
- You bring thoughtful influence in a matrixed organization, be a strong collaborator and communicator.
- Proficiency in Mac Software, Keynote, and excellent excel skills.
- Extreme attention to detail; thorough when investigating and resolving inventory stock balance problems and other issues affecting inventory or capacities.
- Proven to possess exceptional analytical and organizational skills.
- Effective communicator; seasoned problem-solver.
- Able to excel within a team environment but willing to take the initiative when required.
- Ability to think strategically and execute tactically, a persistent attention to detail, and a high level of proficiency in working with numbers and data.
•Collaborate with the data analytics teams to automate repetitive reporting. •Analyze daily production output against forecast and make recommendations for improvements. •Conduct comprehensive data analysis and generate detailed reports on a regular and ad-hoc basis including capacity plans against demand forecasts. •You will collaborate with the global procurement teams to understand and disaggregate forecasts to the levels needed by our operations. •Works closely with other teams including Test & Repair operations, Shipping & Receiving operations, Corporate Engineering teams, & Corporate Materials and Procurement teams. •Identify improvement opportunities in the capacity planning process, marshal resources, and drive projects to completion. •Develop metrics, tools and reports that improve insight into the supply chain and where best to focus improvement efforts. •Handle supply-chain related communications through the organization; raise key issues and present options for resolution to the cross-functional teams.
Education & Experience
Bachelor degree in Business, Supply Chain or related field required. Advanced degree preferred.