Apple Media Products Engineering- Senior Program Manager - Apple One
Seattle, Washington, United States
Software and Services
- 10+ years of engineering program/product management experience in shipping consumer products globally. Focus on subscriptions, subscription management, bundled services.
- Ability to plan and build an end to end project development and ship schedule including clarification of program risks, and mitigation plans.
- Collaboratively work with product, design, engineering, analytics, QA, privacy, and legal teams to provide program level planning including helping guide decisions, facilitating discussions and managing cross team alignment.
- Provide program leadership and define and understand team and project goals. Effectively manage through ambiguity to work out actionable solutions with cross functional teams.
- Able to facilitate discussions with product, eng, and other team to help provide decision making guidelines and framework
- Clarity and transparency of communication across all levels of the org. Exceptional written, verbal communication and presentation skills
- Demonstrate extraordinary attention to detail
- Track record of operating autonomously and being self driven
- Proven ability to meet deadlines with high quality and accomplish end objectives under tight timelines
This role will focus on building subscriptions features for Apple One (& similar products). A successful person in this role will be a strong program manager, problem solver, with the ability to shift between strategic, project management and execution tasks. You build strong expertise in your core area and you lead by influence.
Education & Experience
BS/BA Degree and/or MBA preferred