Senior Program Manager, Worldwide Supply Chain
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Operations and Supply Chain
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. The people here at Apple don’t just create products — they build the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Our WW Supply Chain team is looking for a seasoned, Senior Program Manager to join our team in leading and driving global initiatives that: increase scale, optimization and reduce cost within Apple’s Supply Chain.
- Have strong analytical and financial capabilities.
- Possess an ability to handle complex projects in a matrix organization.
- Enjoy operating hands on in a role and have excellent verbal, analytical, written, organizational and interpersonal skills.
- You're a technical person who is capable of quickly understanding business processes and key drivers.
- You have the ability to operate and drive efforts without solid line responsibly.
- Logistics experience is preferred but not a pre-requisite.
You'll demonstrate a deep understanding of multi-function operational processes within Product Operations, Planning, Logistics and Reverse Logistics.. A strategic thinker who can ‘connect the dots’ of the bigger picture, as well as being comfortable in the details of the deliverables. Self-motivated, driven individual who is comfortable working in a global, dynamic, often ambiguous environment with the ability of working with multiple cross functional teams Key Responsibilities: You'll be identifying & analyzing large amounts of information to identify profiles and trends. Undertake analysis to support decision-making on fulfillment decisions. Evaluate current business processes and find opportunities to improve them. Demonstrate strong communication skills and are able to present comprehensive proposals to leadership based on investigations and analysis. Possess a bias for action: a proven track record for delivering on key initiatives and are a strong collaborator with an aptitude for maintaining and developing relationships within a project and team.
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s degree required.
- Minimum of 8 years logistics, supply chain, or operations experience.