iCloud Enterprise Software Engineer
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
Apple’s Enterprise team is looking for a creative and passionate web application engineer to contribute to Apple School Manager and Apple Business Manager. Our team’s mission is simple: help people work together—and with our devices—at scale, whether that means a school district, a small business, or a Fortune 500 company. Your work will be critical to our success. Do you love the challenge of solving complex problems that can have a direct and meaningful impact on the company? Do you want to work on products that are used globally every single day? Are you passionate about creating beautiful user experiences? Do you want to work hand-in-hand with great people across Engineering, User Experience, Marketing, Product, and Support? If so, we want you to join our diverse and talented team! You can learn more about the products our team produces at: https://school.apple.com https://business.apple.com
- Experience developing complex web applications, or native app equivalent
- React, ES6, etc., experience a plus
- Great communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to work effectively on a small team, bringing leadership and experience
- Passion for quality, attention to detail, and user experience
- Strong object-oriented programming and design skills
- Experience with systems integration, proper architecture, API boundaries, and so forth
You are a strong individual contributor that can both work on projects independently and collaborate with other team members, providing mentorship and guidance. You will be developing web applications that people will be using every day. We are dedicated to the goal of building a culturally diverse and pluralistic team that reflects the multicultural variety of our customers.
Education & Experience
- Strong CS fundamentals are essential. Whether you have a traditional CS degree or learned some other way, we’d love to talk with you! - 5+ years of developing and shipping great applications, whether on the web or native (or both!). But if you’ve had equivalent experience or have shipped great end-user applications on other platforms, we’d love to talk with you!