AppleCare Support Business Analyst
Austin, Texas, United States
Support and Service
The people here at Apple don’t just craft products - they build the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple and help us leave the world better than we found it! As a part of the AppleCare Support organization, you will deliver outstanding customer support experiences while also driving cost-saving measures and organizational improvements. To be successful in this role, you must possess strong analytical skills and be able to efficiently communicate your insight to the highest levels of the company. Strong public speaking/presentation skills, and command presence is a must.
- 3+ years of data analytics experience
- Proven ability with SQL and Tableau; high level proficiency with Excel
- Experience and familiarity with Apple's products a plus
- Demonstrated experience with quantitative and financial analysis, with an aptitude for synthesizing complex data into key insights that drive informed decisions
- Strong writing, visualization and interpersonal skills
- Skillful at communicating complex quantitative analysis in a clear, detailed, and actionable manner to senior executives
- Comfortable with ambiguity and muddy data, realizing the limitations of small samples; also comfortable working with large volumes of data.
- Strong business acumen is more relevant than Big Data skills, as we are looking for the ability to see beyond the data to translate information into actionable business insight.
- Ability to multitask in an extremely dynamic environment, regularly balancing ad-hoc requests with long-term projects and initiatives
- Comfortable working cross-functionally and across organizational levels in different geographies
This role will be tasked with analyzing data and processes to gain insights that improve operations of the global contact center support business. This includes synthesizing data and helping to align teams across our organization. You will become a subject matter expert in the related lines of business and will use that knowledge, combined with your business acumen, to determine what is most important in the data and what we as a team should be focusing on. Through this you will work to identify, evaluate, and prioritize opportunities to drive efficiency and create higher quality experiences for the customer. You should be comfortable supporting, collaborating and communicating with senior leadership teams and a have a demonstrated ability to build strong working relationships through active listening, delivering promised results, and establishing trust. You will collaborate with many cross-functional teams including HR, Finance, and Training, among others. We’ll expect you to question and challenge legacy processes — all with the goal of improving our AppleCare business
Education & Experience
BA/BS in mathematics, economics, finance, statistics, engineering, or operations research -- or equivalent experience. MBA/MS a plus.