Apple Card Commercial Lead
New York City, New York, United States
Software and Services
Apple is a place where extraordinary people gather to do their best work. Together we craft products and experiences people once couldn’t have imagined — and now can’t imagine living without. If you’re excited by the idea of making a real impact, and joining a team where we pride ourselves in being one of the most diverse and inclusive companies in the world, a career with Apple might be your dream job. The Apple Card team is seeking a business oriented leader to drive and support the evolution of Apple Card, working in lock step with internal and external business partners. In this role, you will help chart the strategic direction and ensure the business can execute against its long-term strategy. You will work cross-functionally with a variety internal groups as well as with external partners, including issuing banks and payment networks, to deliver results. You should have significant leadership experience and subject matter expertise in financial services, credit, risk, underwriting, payments, operations, data science, finance, and modeling. This senior role is full-time and is located in New York City, NY.
- 15+ years of professional experience in financial services or tech industry with a proven track record of success, including product and personnel leadership, consumer credit, underwriting, risk, and data analysis
- 7+ years leadership experience developing technology based financial products, including launching and scaling consumer products
- Quantifiable success developing business cases around market opportunities and partnerships - including strategy development, market segmentation, competitive analysis, and financial analysis.
- Ability to collaborate with different teams, utilize outstanding influencing skills, and demonstrate strong senior-level/executive communication abilities
- Ability to synthesize sophisticated topics and distill key business dynamics with senior leaders and partners
- Direct experience working with major payments and financial services companies (preferred)
- Analytical and creative problem solver with a can-do attitude and flexibility to accommodate to evolving business needs
- Proficiency with Apple products and applications is preferred
Responsible for Apple Card commercial strategy and accountable for business results Partner with product management, engineering, design, marketing, operations and Apple Retail teams to ensure outstanding customer experience, service and support Identify market and partnership opportunities - including strategy development, market segmentation, competitive analysis, and financial analysis Some travel required (20%-25%)
Education & Experience
BS/BA Degree Required. MBA a plus.