Apple TV+ Growth Manager, Video Business Team
Culver City, California, United States
Come be a part of one of the most exciting and fastest-growing areas at Apple. Apple’s Internet Software & Services team is seeking an experienced, Come be a part of one of the most exciting and fastest growing areas at Apple. Apple’s Internet Software & Services team is seeking an experienced, thoughtful and entrepreneurial individual to help significantly grow our Apple TV+ service worldwide. The position focuses holistically on the Apple TV+ subscriber lifecycle and on driving development of the overall Apple TV+ subscriber growth plan in cooperation with key internal stakeholders. This person will communicate business goals and key subscriber performance metrics, build consensus around, and help execute initiatives that help Apple reach those goals. In particular, this person will work cross functionally to optimize direct subscriber acquisition activities and retention initiatives across all TV+ subscribers. Finally, this person will work with International colleagues to optimize subscriber growth plans. This is a full-time position located in our Culver City, CA office.
- 8+ years of experience in subscription, direct to consumer companies
- Deep understanding of the video industry and streaming video in particular
- Extensive experience working on subscriber acquisition and retention initiatives
- Demonstrated outstanding cross functional team working skills with an ability to collaborate closely with other teams to solve problems and implement programs that achieve core business objectives
- Excellent presentation, written and verbal communication skills; ability to articulate a strong point of view clearly and succinctly to both senior executives and individual contributors
- Exceptional relationship-building and interpersonal skills; ability to develop strong working partnerships
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to quickly translate data into actionable insights; command of business and financial modeling
- Comfort working closely with engineering teams to solve complicated technical challenges
- Strong project management capability with exceptional attention to detail
- Energetic and collaborative teammate who never loses focus on the end consumer
In this role, you would be a key member of the team driving overall subscriber growth of Apple TV+. You would be intimately involved in defining annual business goals and working cross-functionally to construct and execute a plan to meet those goals. You would closely monitor first, second and third level subscriber performance metrics on a daily basis and then identify insights, issues and opportunities where you and a broad cross functional team will pursue enhancements. You would consistently revise and expand improvement initiatives with internal teams and clearly and regularly present key findings and proposals to senior leaders.
Education & Experience
BA/BS degree required; MBA or equivalent degree preferred. The role involves US and international travel.