Senior Software QA Engineer
New York City, New York, United States
Software and Services
- Work experience testing with iOS or tvOS is a highly desirable. Knowledge of macOS is a plus.
- Ability to capture meaningful logs and screen shots to roll up to developers.
- Deep understanding of SQA methodologies and practices.
- A track record of bug detection and regression skills.
- Ability to thrive while delivering on tight schedules.
- A history of using QA tools.
- Experience using CharlesProxy or use of any network monitoring tools.
- Comfortable with command line use (terminal).
- Video knowledge desirable.
Are you looking to be a part of the future of TV and movies? We are looking for an experienced tester to join the Apple TV app team. In this role you will be directly involved with testing and qualifying the next generation of TV experience. You will be able to augment test approaches and strategies, as well as execute functionality, compatibility, Integration and reliability testing for both iOS and tvOS platforms. We’re looking for a candidate with excellent written and verbal communications skills. You should be comfortable working with multiple teams and rolling up the results to management. Your bug writing skills should be razor sharp. You will need to Interact directly with developers to evaluate testing needs. Work cross-functionally with other teams to ensure projects deploy seamlessly and become proficient in understanding "the bigger picture" and how different software engineering components are linked together.
Education & Experience
BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience