Manager, Care Strategy
Austin, Texas, United States
Support and Service
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. The people here at Apple don’t just craft products - they build the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. The Care Strategy organization is seeking an innovative and influential manager to guide the cross-channel customer experience at Apple. This manager will influence worldwide Apple Support strategy through ownership of the relationship and initiatives between the Contact Center and other customer facing support channels. This leader will play a key role in the development of a team of hard-working and passionate Program Managers. We are a sophisticated and fast-paced team with tremendous drive. It is an outstanding opportunity to deliver phenomenal new customer support experiences, while simultaneously representing the organization well beyond the contact center. Key partnerships include members of AppleCare Digital, AppleCare Service Channels, Retail, and IS&T. This position can be based in Cupertino, CA or Austin, TX.
- 2+ years experience leading and developing teams of high performing individuals or a proven track record as an individual contributor and mentor with strong interest in people management
- Positive relationships with partners in AppleCare Digital, AppleCare Service Channels, Apple Retail, and IS&T
- Experience managing projects or programs, including large, cross-functional contact center or support initiatives, with an emphasis on technology solutions
- Extensive knowledge of the AppleCare Contact Center tools and processes and knowledge of Digital, Service and Retail tools and processes
- Knowledge of Apple Support customer experiences
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with experience addressing varied audiences
- Strong analytical and organizational skills are vital
- Proficient knowledge of the system development life-cycles
You will lead a distributed team of hard-working program managers, and identify new talent for critical positions, when applicable. Strategist with a long-term vision and track record for innovation, who will identify new opportunities and standard methodologies while advising strategic and innovative support programs on time, on budget, and aligned with organizational goals. Cross-functional business partner with strong relationship-building skills who advises business groups across the company and provides strategic direction on initiative selection, integration, resources and prioritization, and ensures initiative alignment with business vision, strategy and deployment within Apple. A fantastic communicator with the ability to move fluidly between communication styles to meet a varied audience; presenting to executive leadership one day and hosting a roundtable with Advisors the next. Hands-on leader, who takes full accountability from conception through implementation of critical support initiatives; applies tactical needs to a long term strategy in order to keep the organization on a path that is flexible, scalable, and addresses immediate business problems. Analytical problem solver who coordinates the development and improvement of measurement and analytical methodologies "cradle-to-grave", both pre and post implementation, to ensure ongoing program success. Ability to travel several times a year, including occasional international trips to support global initiatives. Phenomenal teammate with a passion for debate.
Education & Experience
BS/BA or equivalent experience required