AI/ML - Engineering Program Manager, Information Security, Siri Operations
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Machine Learning and AI
As a member of the Siri Operations EPM team, you will be responsible for driving Siri information security projects that support our engineers, internal users, and millions of users around the world. We’re looking for an individual with a solid track record of successful outcomes with information security issues. The role requires a mix of deep technical knowledge and project management experience, allowing you to move efficiently between technical discussions and cross-functional teams to resolve vulnerabilities. Join us, and impact hundreds of millions of customers across a plethora of Apple devices!
- 4+ years of technical project management, engineering management, and/or QA/QC engineering experience for a fast paced, incredibly sophisticated service.
- Ability to discuss and understand technical information security issues such as vulnerability assessment, penetration testing, and data protection.
- Innate drive to improve how things work, with a solid track record of driving spectacular improvements for team quality, performance, agility, or effectiveness.
- Self-motivated, independent, and proactive; demonstrated creative and critical thinking capabilities; can quickly triage, prioritize, and lead under pressure.
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills, written and verbal, to all levels of an organization.
- Develop, maintain and manage comprehensive project plans including settings specifications, scope, deliverables, timelines, priorities and resource requirements. - Be the key liaison between Information Security, Operations/DevOps, and various internal partners to identify and remediate security vulnerabilities. Drive project completion of identified security vulnerabilities. - Establish security policies and socialize threat/vulnerability information. - Support organizational governance, risk management, and audit processes to address security risks. - Provide timely updates for all project milestones, identify and communicate risks to partners and management, and work with partners on appropriate solutions. - Facilitate cross-functional communication with external partners, ensuring that requirements are well understood, and that priorities and delivery schedules expectations are managed. - Assist teams with managing Agile practices
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s degree in engineering, computer science or related field, or equivalent work experience.
- - Experience with global infrastructure projects, big data environments, and/or cloud services such as AWS or GCP.
- - Technical understanding of internet networking.
- - Working understanding of ISO/IEC 27001.
- - CSPM and/or PMP certification or similar detailed knowledge of formal project management processes.
- - Agile or Scrum Master certification.