iOS / macOS Software Engineer
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
Join us in the Education and Enterprise Technology Frameworks group at Apple, to help us improve the software and tools for deploying and managing devices for Families, Schools and Businesses. Our frameworks team works closely with fellow engineers, and a variety of cross-functional teams to build best-in-class platforms for remote management that adhere to Apple’s highest principles of privacy and security. These platforms support various tools and applications, including Apple’s Screen Time, Classroom, and MDM. Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, great ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly, and making the kind of impact that changes people's lives! We are looking for a full-stack developer to join our new and growing engineering team. The ideal candidate is an energetic self-starter with strong work experience. This person will play a central role in the delivery of applications and services that empower users to improve their health.
- Software Engineer with 4+ years of experience
- Advanced programming skills in C, Objective-C, Swift, or similar
- Experience with distributed systems and multi-threading
- Exceptional Analytical and Problem Solving Skills
- Proven ability to think critically, learn new technologies, cut through ambiguity, and deliver results
- Strong teamwork, leadership, and time management skills; passion for leading, mentoring and developing junior team members
- Ability to express ideas clearly within the team and across departments
- iOS and macOS familiarity preferred
As a Software Engineer, you will be responsible for: Designing, developing, testing, and deploying frameworks, participating in architecture and code reviews, helping to prioritize features and bug fixes, working collaboratively with cross-functional teams at Apple, leading in the pursuit and delivery of the best possible product.
Education & Experience
BS degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent work experience.