Enterprise Global Channel Programs Lead
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Sales and Business Development
The people here at Apple don’t just create products — they create the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Apple’s Sales organization generates the revenue needed to fuel our ongoing development of products and services. This in turn, enriches the lives of hundreds of millions of people around the world. Our sales team, is in many ways, the face of Apple to our largest customers. At the end of the day, we are here to help enterprise businesses transform the way people work— while growing top-line revenue for Apple. To realize this goal, we gain deep understandings of the businesses we manage—at all levels from tactical to strategic. We create a vision that can inspire customers to transform using Apple products. We collaborate closely with internal and external partners to create plans for solutions and new use cases, and then we help drive execution of the solution.
- You understand there are many moving parts in an organization. Navigating the interdependencies within Apple is needed for success. Understanding how business financials work, and strategies for sustaining profitable growth, are key to staying ahead of the competition. You analyze the market and think beyond the short-term.
- Apple doesn’t cut corners, in products or in business. You bring the highest level of integrity, honesty, and accountability in all that you do, every day. You are a trusted advisor who does what you say you’ll do – and always does what’s best for Apple.
- You are only as strong as the people around you, so you know how to build and motivate a team. You create an environment that is collaborative and one that empowers team members to do their life’s best work. When projects require extra support, you step up to the plate and mobilize the right resources to ensure all problems are resolved.
- You believe that communication is key to Apple’s success. You’re a dreamer and someone who actively talks and listens through endless possibilities – with customers and teammates alike. To ensure the most innovative ideas become a reality, you recognize perspectives, patiently listen to every detail and commit to what is right, in order to move us forward.
- You know yourself – you have strengths, weaknesses and opportunities - but you also know the people around you and are open to their feedback. You relate well to all kinds of people – up, down, and sideways, inside and outside the organization. When faced with a challenging opportunity, you know who to connect with and when. People know you as a true collaborator who knows what it takes to win.
- Apple and third party solutions solve complex business problems in simple and innovative ways. You create competitive and breakthrough strategies that truly shape the future. You do this by asking why and why not, both stripping out what is not essential and identifying what is. By doing so, you are able to see what’s ahead and identify trends that will be critical for growth.
- You strive for excellence in everything you do. Due to changing priorities, urgent customer needs, or a final push to meet a quarterly forecast, you face the daily challenge of where to focus your time and energy. You have a don’t give up attitude, and finish, especially in the face of resistance or setbacks. You seize every opportunity and empower others to reach their goals along the way.
- You think clearly. You simplify complex problems and distill big decisions down to their core. It’s rarely easy. Sometimes decisions require you to make tough calls, even after considerable time and energy has been invested - but you own it. You stand by your deep analysis, wisdom and experience to make quality and timely decisions.
- The Global Channel Programs Lead is responsible for architecting and developing new ideas for channel lead opportunities. This individual will create common processes, frameworks and infrastructure to support global channel programs including building, sharing and gaining agreement on program elements, partner types, rollout plans and metrics for success. This will be a combination of net new programs as well as aggregating and amplifying best practices from local programs to scale globally where applicable. - The channel programs individual will work regionally and cross-functionally to strengthen program awareness, adoption, and success. Role requires a combination of skills including building strategies for different routes to market, data analytics as well as program design and management. - Work with channel leadership, GEO counterparts and cross functional teams on the development, integration, and ongoing enhancements of the channel program. - Collaborate with field and solutions team for specific promotions to complement sales plays - Deliver common processes, framework, governance, etc. where appropriate for channel programs. - Work with cross functional and field teams to implement programs and enable partner adoption and collect feedback. - Problem solve for nuances in each GEO or region that ultimately ties back to the success of our channel community and revenue objectives. - Drive development and ongoing measurement of partner performance, as well as impact of the channel program(s). - Monitor, lead, and report on key channel program initiatives and metrics. - Provide ongoing program governance through process enhancement, consistent evaluation and lead annual and quarterly performance reviews. - Collaborate with partners and regional teams to determine the effectiveness of the program, ease of business and trends in the market. - Ability to build a financial analysis for program investment.
Education & Experience
- Min. 5 years of partner programs & channel roles within partner organizations or IT vendors. - Proven ability to influence and acquire support from GEO and cross functional colleagues. - Excellent presentation, written and verbal communication and social skills. - Strong business insight. - Experience with CRM/PRM platforms (SFDC, SAP or Dynamics). - Strong ability to extract insights from data. - Experience in reporting using pivot tables, internal data and external data in analytics and tools (e.g., Tableau). - 15%-25% travel required.
- Apple is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.