Enterprise Global Channel Communications Lead
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Sales and Business Development
The people here at Apple don’t just create products — they create the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Apple’s Sales organization generates the revenue needed to fuel our ongoing development of products and services. This in turn, enriches the lives of hundreds of millions of people around the world. Our sales team, is in many ways, the face of Apple to our largest customers. At the end of the day, we are here to help enterprise businesses transform the way people work— while growing top-line revenue for Apple. To realize this goal, we gain deep understandings of the businesses we manage—at all levels from tactical to strategic. We create a vision that can inspire customers to transform using Apple products. We collaborate closely with internal and external partners to create plans for solutions and new use cases, and then we help drive execution of the solution.
- You understand there are many moving parts in an organization. Navigating the interdependencies within Apple is needed for success. Understanding how business financials work, and strategies for sustaining profitable growth, are key to staying ahead of the competition. You analyze the market and think beyond the short-term.
- Apple doesn’t cut corners, in products or in business. You bring the highest level of integrity, honesty, and accountability in all that you do, every day. You are a trusted advisor who does what you say you’ll do – and always does what’s best for Apple.
- You are only as strong as the people around you, so you know how to build and motivate a team. You create an environment that is collaborative and one that empowers team members to do their life’s best work. When projects require extra support, you step up to the plate and mobilize the right resources to ensure all problems are resolved.
- You believe that communication is key to Apple’s success. You’re a dreamer and someone who actively talks and listens through endless possibilities – with customers and teammates alike. To ensure the most innovative ideas become a reality, you recognize perspectives, patiently listen to every detail and commit to what is right, in order to move us forward.
- You know yourself – you have strengths, weaknesses and opportunities - but you also know the people around you and are open to their feedback. You relate well to all kinds of people – up, down, and sideways, inside and outside the organization. When faced with a challenging opportunity, you know who to connect with and when. People know you as a true collaborator who knows what it takes to win.
- Apple and third party solutions solve complex business problems in simple and innovative ways. You create competitive and breakthrough strategies that truly shape the future. You do this by asking why and why not, both stripping out what is not essential and identifying what is. By doing so, you are able to see what’s ahead and identify trends that will be critical for growth.
- You strive for excellence in everything you do. Due to changing priorities, urgent customer needs, or a final push to meet a quarterly forecast, you face the daily challenge of where to focus your time and energy. You have a don’t give up attitude, and finish, especially in the face of resistance or setbacks. You seize every opportunity and empower others to reach their goals along the way.
- You think clearly. You simplify complex problems and distill big decisions down to their core. It’s rarely easy. Sometimes decisions require you to make tough calls, even after considerable time and energy has been invested - but you own it. You stand by your deep analysis, wisdom and experience to make quality and timely decisions.
- The Channel Communications Lead will be responsible for channel communications for the internal field organization and the channel directly. They will be the liaison for WW enterprise channel programs team, field marketing and the corporate marketing organization to develop a global calendar, prioritizing requests based on business need. - They will work closely with corporate marketing to utilize customer content and modify messaging for the channel. - They will work with the GEO field marketing teams to determine common initiatives and messaging to centralize efforts, gain administrative efficiencies and create global consistency. - Develop a plan and cadence for channel communications by audience and vehicle (social, webcast, newsletters, virtual events, portals, etc.) - Collaborate with marketing teams to provide input and utilize communication vehicles for partner database. - Partner closely with field and corporate marketing to modify corporate content to ensure it is consumable by the channel. - Aggregate corporate and local requests for marketing support and act as liaison with the corporate marketing organization - Develop channel program collateral, Apple channel value proposition and ensure it is approved, represented, and maintained within the channel portal. - Lead GTM activities to ensure the channel is trained and aware of new products and program updates. - Collaborate with cross-functional teams such as enablement, product marketing and solutions teams to ensure appropriate initiatives and content are represented in the communication plan to the channels. - Work closely with the Marketing teams to develop solution-focused content to channel and channel sales teams. - Build strategy and plan for participation and investment in key industry and Apple-sponsored channel activities. - Develop the channel communication platform via Apple’s selected PRM to drive consistent communication to the channel.
Education & Experience
- Minimum 5 years of experience in marketing or channel marketing for a technology company in Enterprise. - Deep understanding of marketing methodologies with proof of performance examples. - Experience with CRM/PRM platforms (SFDC, SAP or Dynamics). - Experience developing and leading activities tied to specific goals (e.g., revenue, awareness, participation) - Experience in marketing automation platforms (e.g., Marketo) and webcast delivery tools (e.g., WebEx, On24, Zoom) is highly desirable - Bachelor’s degree required
- Apple is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.