Digital Designer – Channel Online Programs
Beijing, Beijing, China
Sales and Business Development
At Apple, we believe in hard work, a fun environment, and the creativity and innovation that only comes about when hardworking people from diverse backgrounds approach problems from varying perspectives The people here at Apple don’t just build products — they craft the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that encourages the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it! Building this environment starts with YOU! Apple’s Sales organization generates the revenue needed to fuel our ongoing development of products and services. This in turn, enriches the lives of hundreds of millions of people around the world. Our sales team, is in many ways, the face of Apple to our largest customers. As a digital designer in Channel Online Programs you will get to showcase your expertise in delivering effective, aesthetic, on-brand, and on-strategy digital assets for multimedia and graphics projects, including mobile apps, advertising, animations, short videos, social media and interactive displays. We require a team oriented individual who has a real passion for creativity and innovation and takes pride with their story telling. Apple seeks a dedicated person that strives on attention to detail and thrive in a quick moving environment.
- 5+ years proven experience in digital design, graphic design, graphic communications or related field.
- Experience in IT industry, consumer digital products, PR agency or mobile internet fields
- Excellent storytellers and strong skills to take complex information and present it in a clear, digestible way to customers.
- A strong portfolio of previous digital design work to showcase creativity and solution to business needs through effective design.
- Ability to clearly present design ideas and concepts for campaigns and projects
- Solid knowledge of design software programs, such as Adobe Creative Suite (photoshops, illustrator.)
- A team player with strong collaboration skills
- Strong work ethic and personal accountability
- Ambitious spirits, self starter, innovative thoughts
- Good at and interests in turning ideas to actions
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Excellent Chinese language skills and fluent in English
- Take ideas from concept to execution, working with project managers and business partners to deliver an effective consumer user experience in buy-flow, store in store, social media, etc. - Translate product positioning, existing research, and online marketing strategies into effective and engaging designs - Work closely with digital marketing teams and account sales teams to translate and create marketing requirements into eye-catching, compelling, effective campaigns, social content and designs. - Manage and produce digital design work, including static and rich banner, app opening splash, landing page, animation to best illustrate products features and user experiences. - Ensure consistency of brand and creative across digital customer touch points. - Work with or oversee partners to ensure the smooth implementation of new content.
Education & Experience
Bachelor degree or above