Business Markets - Influencer Marketing Manager
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, great ideas have a way of becoming outstanding products, services and customer experiences very quickly. We believe that if you bring passion and dedication to your job, there's no telling what you could accomplish! Today, businesses around the world are using Apple products to change how they engage and delight customers, and to empower their employees to work more creatively, collaboratively and productively than ever before. When people have the power to work the way they want, with the tools they love, they can do their best work and change the future of their business! Apple is looking for a passionate Influencer Marketing Manager to oversee the enterprise influencer marketing program at Apple. You will be responsible for program strategy and day-to-day management to continue to expand the impact of our Influencer Program. You will also play a key role in advocating internally on behalf of influencers and in educating colleagues about influencer marketing programs. Passionate about influencer marketing, you are excited to pioneer an influencer marketing strategy.
- Experience in building and executing enterprise technology influencer marketing strategy and programs, with a proven ability to build and grow these relationships.
- Experience working with media and analysts firms such as Gartner, Forrester and IDC.
- 5-8 years of experience in enterprise technology marketing, a minimum of 3 years experience in B2B influencer marketing and/or customer advocacy.
- Superb communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Strong cross-functional collaborator who can influence teams across Apple.
- Thrive in a fast-paced and flexible environment, with the ability to deal with ambiguity.
- Results-oriented with a positive “can-do” attitude and a strong desire to get things done.
- Unrelenting attention to quality and details.
- Prior experience in enterprise security a plus.
- Define the strategy and vision for Influencer Marketing that focuses on key enterprise technology audiences, such as Security, IT, etc. - Identify and maintain a group of influencers for each demographic while deepening existing relationships. - Turn the Influencer marketing strategy into reality by building and launching an influencer marketing program, with the initial focus on the Security influencer community. - Develop various marketing tactics to engage with influencers to build trust, support and advocacy for Apple products and services in the enterprise space. - Collaborate with Product Marketing to refine our marketing message to influencers. - Work closely with PR to secure customer references for media and analyst opportunities. - Track and measure the effectiveness of influencer programs, and as the space evolves, identify and explore new measurement opportunities for assessing Return On Investment. - Synthesize various data/sources to distill into insights that can help shape our strategy, direction and execution.
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s Degree required, MBA a plus.