Artist and Label Relationship Manager, Apple Music – Russia
Moscow, Moscow Region, Russia
Software and Services
We launched the iTunes Music store with 200,000 songs. Now, we offer over 60 million to stream, whenever and wherever you are. Music has been in Apple’s DNA for decades. We believe in human curation and that if you can’t feel the music, you can’t reliably recommend it. That’s why our editorial teams are known for making the best playlists available. And you’ll hear dj’s like Zane Low, Ebro Darden, and artists like Elton John and Mike D playing their favorite hits on Beats One. But of course this work is only possible through our work with artists, labels and management. To that end, we are looking for an experienced new member of the Apple Music business team. Have a passion for music and the wider industry surrounding it? Then we want to hear from you!
- Industry work experience (5+ years) in the music field.
- Deep knowledge across varying methods of monetisation.
- Passion for and understanding of Apple brand and products.
- Comfortable delivering against tight and sometimes shifting deadlines.
- Extraordinary social and relationship-building interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work with international peers collaboratively across timezones.
- Outstanding organizational skills and the ability to balance multiple projects simultaneously.
- An ability to analyse and communicate results clearly and effectively to leaders with proficiency in Excel/Numbers and Keynote.
- You are creative and resourceful and know how to think different.
In this role, you will: Run and expand business relationships with existing and prospective artist, management and label partners. Help define the strategy of our music business in close collaboration with the local & global management teams. Be aware of upcoming and ongoing track and album releases and collaborate with editorial and marketing to execute promotional campaigns. Inspire the Apple Music editorial team to craft the best editorial experience possible.
Education & Experience
BA/BSc degree in a related field is a plus.
- Fluency in English and Russian is required. Additional languages are a plus.
- Please apply in English to ensure your application can be reviewed.