Business Markets - Marketing Manager, Insights & Strategy
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, great ideas have a way of becoming outstanding products, services and customer experiences very quickly. We believe that if you bring passion and dedication to your job, there's no telling what you could accomplish! Today, businesses around the world are using Apple products to change how they engage and delight customers, and to empower their employees to work more creatively, collaboratively and productively than ever before. When people have the power to work the way they want, with the tools they love, they can do their best work and change the future of their business! We’re looking for a dedicated insights and data marketer to help guide how we most effectively market Apple’s products to enterprise and business customers. With your unique combination of analytical and strategic thinking abilities, you'll influence the positioning, messaging and GTM strategy based on your knowledge of market trends, data and competitive intelligence. This role researches market trends, data and competitive intelligence for the business market, and translates information into content that helps shape strategy, messaging and enablement for marketing, sales and product management teams.
- We’re seeking a highly analytical individual with a strong grasp of market data, competitive analysis, primary and secondary research.
- 7-10 years experience in product marketing, competitive intelligence or a related research role.
- A minimum of 3 years experience in market research or strategy.
- Exceptional ability to gather, synthesize and effectively communicate actionable information and insights to partners in a variety of ways.
- Proven success in utilizing analytics to provide strategic recommendations and drive concrete action.
- Effective use of data to understand what’s working, what’s not.
- Skilled in analytical and quantitative thinking with the ability to assess Key Performance Indicators data and focus on Return On Investment metrics.
- A strong cross-functional collaborator with proven ability to influence individuals and teams across Marketing and Sales.
- Results-oriented with a positive “can-do” attitude and a strong desire to get things done.
- Thrive in a fast-paced and flexible environment with the ability to deal with ambiguity.
- Unrelenting attention to quality and details.
This role works cross-functionally to lead the gathering, synthesizing and sharing of strategic and actionable insights across all major functional areas of the Business Markets teams. It will also: - Formalize and unify the strategic insights around market segment needs and trends, competitive facts, customer adoption and feedback, as well as program and operational effectiveness. - Articulate and communicate these trends and insights to Business Markets, marcom and field teams to help inform the creation and execution of product and GTM strategy, positioning and marketing programs. - Identify and prioritize market research needs in support of key Business Markets initiatives. Utilize internal research teams to develop and execute research projects to validate assumptions, collect facts and uncover opportunities. - Work with operations and business management teams to track, analyze and share key data, including marketing program effectiveness and impact, customer adoption and commercial market share for key product segments. - Develop a scalable and repeatable insight delivery “vehicle” program for developing and sharing insights with Product Marketing, Brand and Sales teams. - Assist the Business Markets leader in developing and operationalizing key marketing strategies and priorities across the team.
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s Degree required, MBA a plus.