Business Services Marketing Manager
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, great ideas have a way of becoming outstanding products, services and customer experiences very quickly. We believe that if you bring passion and dedication to your job, there's no telling what you could accomplish! Today, businesses around the world are using Apple products to engage and delight customers, and to empower employees to work more creatively, collaboratively and productively than ever before. When people have the power to work the way they want, with the tools they love, they can do their best work and change the future of their business! We’re looking for a dedicated Business Services Marketing Manager to help drive the adoption and growth of Apple services for businesses. You’ll play a major role in assessing customers needs and opportunities, and creating a vision to bring new services and capabilities to the market. You’ll drive key elements of product launches, coordinate the creation and update of website content, write internal communications, and drive the development of key customer and market-facing content.
- 5-8 years of marketing experience in enterprise technology, especially in services.
- Product marketing experience in launching new products and driving customer adoption.
- Ability to craft compelling and succinct positioning, messaging and differentiation.
- Superb communication, presentation and authentic storytelling skills.
- Strong cross-functional collaborator who can influence teams across Apple.
- Think and plan strategically, then follow through to execution with unrelenting attention to quality and details.
- Results-oriented with a positive “can-do” attitude and a strong desire to get things done.
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment with the ability to deal with ambiguity and change.
- Prior experience in small to medium business (SMB) market is a plus.
- Own the strategy, positioning and messaging of Apple services for business including Apple Financial Services, Apple Professional Services, and other services for enterprise customers. - Lead, coordinate and execute new service launches, internal communications and field/routes-to-market channel enablement. - Work cross functionally to plan, develop and execute integrated marketing programs to drive the awareness and adoption of Apple services among large enterprises and small-to-medium businesses. - Responsible for key program deliverables, including messaging, keynote presentations, app resources, web and marketing guides for the field and routes-to-market channels including carriers and resellers. - Be the worldwide point of contact for the direct and channel business development and marketing teams, ensuring they receive the messaging, assets, tools and programs consistent with worldwide strategy. - Supporting enterprise briefings and meetings, and delivering key presentations to senior customer audiences. - Provide insight into competitive enterprise services, both from a strategic and technical perspective, to help evolve and grow Apple’s Services portfolio for businesses. - Develop market Key Performance Indicators to help measure and track the Services momentum in business.
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s Degree required, MBA a plus.