Video Business Partner Manager
Culver City, California, United States
We love movies and we love TV. When the storytelling is good, it can be emotional, groundbreaking, enraging, insightful, thought-provoking or just a really good laugh. There’s never been a better time to be a fan of video content, but you can have too much of a good thing. That’s precisely why we do what we do. We are laser focused on curation and discovery, there’s a team of people with a passion for video behind every item on our app’s pages. We watch hundreds of films and binge hours and hours of television in order to help our customers find both the biggest titles and the most exciting new voices across media types and genres. We work with all kinds of content partners: studios, networks, channels, independent labels, SVOD services, digital native apps and MVPDs to bring the best content to Apple video customers and let them consume it on their terms. We curate all that content to Apple TV app customers clearly and concisely with zero friction through the Apple TV app app, where customers can access content from over 15 channel partners and dozens of partner video apps and buy or rent movies they care about most. We help our customers discover their next favorite movie or TV show every day! We’re looking for a film & TV executive to join our business team as a Business Partner Manager to ensure the best content experience for our video customers and drive revenue for our content partners at the same time. The Business Partner Manager will work with studio, channel and app partners to drive their growth within the Apple TV app app and iTunes. As part of the business team, you will be expected to contribute strategically to the overall expansion of Apple TV app business by developing creative business strategies and processes.
- 10+ years of industry experience.
- Hardworking and deeply knowledgeable about movies & TV content and the digital media spectrum, including all video business models, including transactional, SVOD, AVOD and vMVPDs.
- Partner management skills.
- Excellent communicator, collaborator and planner with meticulous attention to detail.
- Deep understanding of the Apple TV app Video ecosystem, you may even be a power user yourself.
- Develop, refine and execute against a business plan.
- Strong analytical skills to quickly evaluate business opportunities.
- Driven self-starter and able to work in a rapidly changing environment.
- Highly motivated and collaborative teammate.
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment and able to meet strict time deadlines.
Manage Apple TV app network, studio, channel and TV app day-to-day partner relationships. Drive revenue growth across all Apple TV app 3rd party businesses, including transactional movies and TV, channels and Apple TV app app partners. Develop and implement content tentpole plans and collaborate internally with marketing, programming and operations to launch them. Define partner growth strategies and develop plans to hit revenue targets. You work cross-functionally with programming and marketing to successfully promote content priorities on Apple TV app and iTunes. Bring the partners on board for any changes in Apple TV app business priorities and/or processes Be the internal subject matter authority on anything pertaining to the partner and be the main point of content for any Apple TV app requests to the partner You lead all partner meetings, including weekly calls, business reviews and content deep dives.
Education & Experience
BA/BS or equivalent experience required