Senior Financial Analyst, AppleCare
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Team up with Apple, one of the most influential technology leaders in the industry. Join the AppleCare Finance organization and make a positive impact on a company known for having the best service support in the world. At Apple, you’ll share in a commitment to perfection by working with world-class managers, all with one unified vision – creating innovative products that delight customers. Finance is about “fueling innovation”. We do this by hiring quality individuals with integrity, personal accountability, partnership, excellence, and can-do thinking. If you exemplify our values and want to be part of something big, contact us today. This senior position will play a critical role managing Material Variances within the Worldwide AppleCare Finance team and will be responsible for material standards, PPV, buy/sell margin, and various other reverse supply chain initiatives impacting worldwide variances. This position will require the ability to manage change in a dynamic environment.
- The ideal candidate will be detail oriented, highly organized, and have very strong Excel and financial modeling skills.
- Experience of business partnering at all levels especially around influencing business decisions, delivering financial results, and financial analysis
- Past experience of managing change, improving processes, and implementing tools to improve efficiency
- Excellent analytical, written, verbal communication as well as presentation skills
- Ability to collaboration with cross-functional teams who have conflicting priorities
- Experience managing material variances, standards and PPV
- Proven ability to handle and analyze large amounts of data
- Previous experience with SAP and Tableau preferred.
- 6 - 8 years relevant work experience, with increasing responsibilities
- CPA and/or MBA preferred
- Prepare and present the WW quarterly financial updates to GSPP/GSSC partners including spend analysis, cost tracking & informational sharing regarding various initiatives - Collaborate with AC WW planning & procurement teams on projects and Supply Chain related issues. - Provide guidance on Standard Cost Setting based on related info, and continuous monitoring/analysis on the Variances actuals - Mange monthly procurement spend as well as variances forecasts - In-depth PPV analysis including purchase variances, repair variances, and internal transfer variances - Manage SAP Custom Valuation Methodology and provide support to regional finance and trade/compliance during country specific audits. - Quarterly Close responsibilities, JV and account reconciliation approval
Education & Experience
Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance preferred with a minimum of 5 years relevant experience.