AI/ML - Sr Technical Product Manager, Data Platform
Seattle, Washington, United States
Machine Learning and AI
Would you like to play a key role in advancing AI/ML by empowering engineering teams with insights and data? The AI/ML PM team is seeking a Technical Product Manager to oversee a wide array of data products that will help product and engineering teams to make better decisions and power machine learning training. You will work closely with cross-functional partners within and outside Siri to define and build the right data products to serve organization needs with consideration of user privacy, driving adoption and satisfaction in those data products while ensuring they are effective at empowering teams to improve Siri. You can see different angles of a product or business opportunity, and you know how to connect the dots and interact with people in various roles and functions. You are able to thrive in a fast-paced and demanding environment, to lead innovative projects that have broad impact, and to coordinate projects across a variety of teams.
- 8+ years in a role leading cross-functional teams in technical product development (e.g. Product/Program/Project Management, or Business Analysis)
- 3+ years of people management experience
- Proven track record of delivering large-scale data processing and data analytics tools, including data processing pipelines, large-scale and high-throughput backend services, and/or user-facing applications that use those services
- Experience with analytical tools (such as Tableau, Superset, Splunk) and techniques for data analysis
- Passionate about delivering the best user experience to internal users by actively surveying user needs and translating requirements into a feature roadmap
- Ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions, make recommendations and drive actions
- Self-motivated, independent, and proactive; demonstrated creative and critical thinking capabilities; can quickly (real-time) triage, prioritize, and lead cross-functional teams under pressure
- Outstanding communication and presentation abilities, written and verbal
- Innate drive to improve how things work, ability to drive improvements for team quality, performance, agility, or efficiency
* Build the right data tools to empower AI/ML teams to effectively collect and analyze data to measure success, including defining roadmaps, planning, and execution of data tools * Proactively identify use cases from internal partners and define feature requirements and product specs. Work with cross-functional partners to establish roadmaps, and process and feedback loops to continuously improve products * Come up with product metrics to measure the success of our data systems in relation to overall Siri product goals * Build relationships across the organization and facilitate communication between cross-divisional groups to ensure our tooling and processes are driving product improvement * Be the driver, evangelist, problem-solver, and leader who helps our engineering and operations team gather and use data that makes Siri the world’s best assistant while aligning with our strong privacy guarantees to our users
Education & Experience
BS/MS/Ph.D. in Electrical or Computer Engineering or equivalent experience is required.
- * Experience with Tableau, Superset, MicroStrategy, Looker tooling (and applicable use-cases).
- * Experience with the data collection process and evaluation methods for Machine Learning products is a huge plus
- * Experience with Spark, SQL, Python, R, or other advanced analytical tools is a plus.
- * Experience using OKRs to drive product outcomes