Apple Media Products Operations Analytics Manager
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Operations and Supply Chain
The people here at Apple don’t just create products — they create the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Apple Media Products(AMP) is an exciting environment and a dynamic development organization. With customers around the world, we are a fast-growing marketplace for music, movies, TV shows, books, podcasts, and, of course, apps. AMP Production Operations team provides unified content operations support and services across all content teams and finds value for both Apple and its Customers by ensuring world-class quality and discoverability of content and its metadata. AMP is seeking an Operations Analytics Manager. This role is integral to AMP Operations and will be valuable in providing insights to teams across the organization! Are you interested in leading a team that has impact on operational processes and product direction? If so, consider applying!
- 10+ years experience in the digital media or technology industry
- Strong familiarity with data systems, visualization tools, and automation tools
- Ability to balance multiple projects and thrive in a very multidimensional environment.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Skilled at developing and exercising cross-functional influence; translating between business owners and technical teams.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to communicate clearly and concisely across multiple audiences and partners, and explain analytical outcomes and technical roadblocks in business terms
- Demonstrated experience working on complex, international, large- scale, time-critical projects.
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Exhibit confidence in calling out issues and presenting to senior management on project status and schedules.
- Can roll up sleeves and dig into project details
Establish processes on working with various data groups (AMP Data Engineering, AMP Data Science, AMP Data & Platforms, etc.) Work with various stakeholders to transform their requirements into actionable dashboards and reports Develop and manage business KPIs and dashboards towards enabling meaningful insights and business optimizations Collaborate and establish partnerships across the company. Lead and develope people, programs, and teams Build, motivate, develop, and inspire a team
Education & Experience
BS / MS in technical field (math, statistics, engineering, computer science, etc)