Global AppleCare Change Lead
Austin, Texas, United States
Support and Service
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. The people here at Apple don’t just craft products - they build the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. You will serve as a Change Lead for the Global Planning, Portfolio and Change (PPC), delivering change management for cross-functional AppleCare projects. This role involves working with the AppleCare project and functional teams based in the US, EMEIA and APAC.
- Experience with change management concepts (for example PROSCI), tools and implementations
- Project Management experience preferred
- Effective communication skills across project and management teams and partners
- Ability to gain trust and solicit action from project partners
- Flexible, inventive, focused and a self starter
- Fast learner, especially related to tool/platforms and process training
- Ability to identify and implement improvement opportunities
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams from different countries and time zones
- Excellent organizational and documentation skills
In this role, you will deliver change management on large, cross-functional initiatives, including partner analysis, change impact analysis, and communications and training plans. You will execute and deliver Apple-developed methodology and templates as well as train PMs and other partners on change management process, tools and templates, acting as a reference point for queries and information. You will work independently while providing visibility and status reporting to project team, change management team and leadership.
Education & Experience
Bachelor degree or equivalent experience