Software Engineer— Social Gaming
Seattle, Washington, United States
Software and Services
- We value strong programming fundamentals and extensive experience with Objective-C
- Experience with Cocoa and the iOS SDK
- Familiarity with mobile application UI development
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Experience in defining and building APIs
- Passion for quality and attention to detail
- Aptitude to independently learn new technologies
You will be a collaborative professional with excellent interpersonal skills and comfortable in a dynamic environment. You have experience in social game programming, a deep understanding of server based game development, and experience with the tools required to make an outstanding game succeed in a bold market.
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field, and equivalent work experience.