Privacy Test Engineer
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. The User Privacy team seeks an engineer with a passion for testing to help us ensure that the strong privacy protections in Apple’s platforms remain that way in every release and every build. Every Apple product and feature contains privacy functionality — from Siri to Maps to App Store to UIKit — and your focus will be to design and implement test plans and test cases, manual testing, risk analysis, multi-functional testing coordination. This work will impact software features touching millions of our customers and developers worldwide.
- 3+ years of validated experience working in Software Quality Assurance
- Excellent knowledge of software development lifecycle, test methodologies and tools, and passion for quality processes
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to work with many teams contributing to our products and drive cross functional projects to conclusion.
- Proficient with scripting languages, such as Python
- Ability to identify, investigate, and triage difficult problems
- Comfortable and adaptable in a fast-paced and informal environment
In this position, you will need to be self-motivated with strong technical and interpersonal skills. Day to day tasks will involve testing of iOS, watchOS, macOS, and tvOS; Responsibilities will include the design and implementation of test plans and test cases, manual testing, risk analysis, multi-functional testing coordination, and integration testing across the system.
Education & Experience
BS Degree or equivalent.