Current Programming Assistant, Apple TV+
Culver City, California, United States
We’re perfectionists. Idealists. Inventors. Forever tinkering with products and processes, always on the lookout for better. Whether you work at our global offices, offsite, or even at home, a job at Apple will be demanding. But it also rewards bright, original thinking and hard work. And none of us here would have it any other way. Does an exciting, dynamic, fast paced and pressure-filled environment catch your attention? Do you like puzzles and determining solutions that are not obvious? Terrific! Consider joining us. In this position, you'll provide administrative support for Current Programming executives at Apple. We're seeking a collaborative team member with a friendly work style, who's well-organized, able to effectively multi-task & prioritize, and take initiative.
- Minimum of 2 years experience assisting an executive
- Tried ability and experience in supporting executive level staff (daily schedules, travel, task management, facilities, teleconferencing, purchasing and day to day operations of the team)
- Excellent organization skills, acute attention to detail, ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast paced and time sensitive environment.
- Proven track record of meeting deadlines and taking initiative to make confident and well-informed decisions.
- Experience in heavy calendar management while scheduling key meetings and events.
- Possess a “can-do” attitude for all situations, no task too big or too small to handle.
- Excellent written and verbal interpersonal skills and strong sense of professionalism.
- Demonstrates an ability to anticipate needs and changes, then react with the best interest of the business in mind.
- Direct experience handling sensitive and confidential information with integrity, discretion and upmost secrecy.
- Extraordinary work ethic while balancing the needs of the individuals and the business.
- Ability to influence others; handle conflict appropriately, know when to delegate issues upward and when to apply common sense.
- Calm under pressure, sense of humor and good with people.
- Experience on-boarding new employees and training new team members.
- Experience planning, managing, and executing large scale events.
- Passion and knowledge of current TV programming
- Efficient in Apple programs, especially iCal, Keynote, Numbers, Pages along with additional knowledge of Excel
Provide full administrative support to multiple team leaders at the executive or leadership level. Manage cross-functional calendars with heavy calendaring; organize meetings via live, videoconference and conference calls. Quickly develop an understanding of the teams operations, culture, policies and procedures Help plan and execute offsite meetings for team; have consistent interaction with top Executive Admins and Executives within Apple Inc Handle and maintain highly confidential and sensitive information. Complete expense report, on-board new employees, proactively manage team support, supplies, facilities and more. We're looking for someone to apply strategic thinking, who's able to understand the business and see the “big picture” and excel working with complex and different personalities diplomatically.
Education & Experience
Bachelor's degree preferred