AI/ML - Screening/Integration Engineer, Siri Search & Knowledge Platform
Seattle, Washington, United States
Software and Services
Do you want to be a part of the next big revolution in human‐computer interaction? The team is seeking a bright and energetic Integration Engineer to join the Siri Software Engineering team in a screener/integrator capacity. This position involves a combination of technical troubleshooting, clear communication and meticulous organization skills. We need a team player — you will be collaborating with engineers in several technical areas who have created the entire range of Siri's capabilities. We also need someone who is comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with rapidly changing priorities.
- Ability to understand large scale software & system architecture.
- Proficient experience with programming languages and logic (Java preferred.)
- Able to communicate technical issues with technical & non-technical folks alike.
* Triage & prioritize incoming feature enhancements and functionality regressions that may arise, ensuring that the tickets are appropriately categorized. * Perform initial issue investigation, with the ability to clearly summarize findings. * Test pre-submission engineering changes. * Participate in engineering design and feature discussions.
Education & Experience
BS in Computer Science, other technical degree or relevant work experience.
- Experience in developing tools for issue tracking automation
- Scripting languages such as Python, bash.