DevOps Engineer (CI/CD)
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
Imagine what you could do here. The people here at Apple don’t just build products — we craft the kind of wonder that’s revolutionised entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that supports the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Our team runs the CI/CD pipeline for Apple's applications which supports thousands of developers around the globe. We are passionate about continuously improving the way we enable the software development lifecycle and open up the boundaries to reinvent cutting edge solutions to engineering problems of scale. As a member of the team, you would develop applications and microservices to build and improve our next generation CI/CD pipeline.
- Proficient in Python programming.
- Experience working on Unix/Linux based platforms.
- Experience with DevOps tools such as Chef, Docker, Kubernetes.
- Experience with software development processes such as building, unit testing, code analysis, release process, and code coverage.
- Experience with CI/CD process and platforms e.g. Jenkins
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and ability to work with large development teams.
- Develop and maintain CI/CD pipeline for Application development teams. - Collaborate across teams to improve build, integration & release process. - Develop and maintain services and integrations for Apps Services CI/CD pipeline. - Maintain and administrate dynamic build farm containing Linux/Unix/macOS systems. - Ability to participate in an after hours on-call rotation schedule.
Education & Experience
BS in Computer Science or equivalent
- - Experience developing Python based microservices using Django/Flask.
- - Experience with GitHub development workflow.
- - Experience with Jenkins administration and scaling.
- - Experience scaling CI/CD systems and microservices.
- - Experience with Xcode and developing applications for iOS, macOS and other Apple platforms.