AI/ML -Senior Privacy Architect, Siri Search & Knowledge Platform
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Machine Learning and AI
Apple delivers great features and great privacy to our users. As Privacy Architect in AI/ML, you will play a critical role in enhancing user privacy by building frameworks and architectures using cutting edge technology at every level of the technical stack. You will guide product and infrastructure teams to ensure user data privacy is a core component in every feature that we ship. If you are the type of person that feels a personal stake in protecting privacy of users, have a strong sense of ownership, thrive in fast-paced environments with lots of ambiguity, enjoy working with complex technologies- if you know how to foster strong relationships, build trust, and work for the success for the entire team- then you will be a strong match for our team. We look forward to meeting you!
- B.S., M.S., or PhD in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent practical experience
- 6+ years of industry experience
- Experience building privacy-preserving large scale architectures and frameworks.
- Knowledge of current user data protection, privacy practices and regulations.
- Experience collaborating with engineering, product, legal and privacy engineering stakeholders.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
The ideal candidate will have outstanding communication skills, proven capabilities in privacy and security domain, strong business acumen, and an innate drive to deliver results. He/she will be an excellent collaborator, comfortable with ambiguity and will enjoy working in a fast-paced dynamic environment. Responsibilities will include * Design, build and drive adoption of privacy architectures and frameworks using latest technologies. * Guide the design and development of new privacy features and tools. * Work with product, legal, privacy engineering, product and infrastructure engineering teams to continually iterate on privacy roadmap. * Participate in product design reviews to ensure privacy is core component of design. * Assess risk continuously using well-defined privacy metrics. * Lead immediate mitigation and long term strategy when finding privacy risks. * Communicate and evangelize privacy tools, best practices and solutions to internal teams.
Education & Experience
B.S., M.S., or PhD in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent practical experience
- Apple is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, Veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics.
- We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.