Forensic Compliance Manager
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
AppleCare’s Global Compliance team is focused on ensuring the integrity of Apple’s global service business. Apple is now seeking a Forensic/Compliance Manager to plan, supervise, and perform audits and investigations to ensure compliance with Apple’s policies and procedures. The role will also involve assessment and development of Apple’s policies and procedures; education of Service partners; communication of findings to Service partners and Apple Senior Management; and identification and recovery of improperly paid amounts. c
- 10+ years of experience in leading fraud investigations, IP enforcement programs or other audit/corporate compliance functions
- Self-motivated individual with strong skills in problem solving and data analysis with the ability to draw insightful conclusions from investigative work.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are needed, including report writing and keynote presentations
- Must be able to document findings and recommendations in detail for technical staff, and in summary format for presentation to management
- Multitasking and time-management skills are essential as is the ability to adjust quickly to changing priorities and projects
- Proven ability to calmly lead under tight deadlines or during stressful situations
- Solid experience in database analytics, complex data analysis, and data mining
- Must be available for international travel
- Protect Apple’s customers by ensuring service integrity and preventing, detecting and deterring service related fraud - Plan, supervise and execute prioritized investigations and audits based on risk - Manage the creation of standard and ad-hoc reporting culminating from investigative work and analysis to document findings and provide recommendations to management - Consult with business management on risks and controls - Independently evaluate the reliability and integrity of Apple service including security and other business controls for new and existing systems, policies and procedures. - Manage relationships with Apple’s service team, IP Enforcement, Legal, Global Security, Business Assurance and Audit, and third parties.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or Juris Doctorate - ACA, ACCA, or CPA is required for accountants - Spanish and/or Portuguese language skills - CFE or CFF is a plus