Credits & Delivery Contract Manager, Original Content – Legal & Studio Affairs
Culver City, California, United States
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Do you love taking on big challenges without precedent? Do you possess a deep knowledge of the legal field and a passion for innovation? As a part of our Legal group, you’ll help uphold Apple’s high ethical and corporate standards, as well as defend our intellectual property. You’ll help provide legal support for all our products and businesses across the globe. Working for a company that invents entire categories and industries means you’ll be challenged to creatively apply your deep legal expertise to rare and often unexplored aspects of the law. Together with your team, you’ll provide the critical support needed worldwide for all Apple products and businesses. Apple’s Original Content Legal group seeks an exceptional Credits & Delivery Contracts Manager for its team, which supports Apple’s original video content efforts worldwide.
- 5 - 8+ years of forward-thinking experience in a credits role at major television/film studios
- Deep understanding of current guild credit determination rules and procedures as well as experience overseeing guild arbitrations and acquiring guild waivers
- Work with third-party producers to correct credit and delivery deficiencies on a deadline
- Knowledge of new-media production across different types of programming
- Established relationships within the entertainment industry
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively on cross-functional teams
- Sound judgment, strong social & organizational skills, handle multiple projects at a time
We are looking for someone like you to be responsible for the full range of legal work for the acquisition, production, and distribution of video content. In this role, you will ensure complete delivery of all required legal materials; draft and review screen credits; and liaise with the creative, production, labor, music, and legal teams to resolve credit-related and/or delivery-related issues. The successful candidate will be a diligent and dedicated advisor who can give concise, practical advice under tight deadlines.
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s degree and excellent academic credentials