Apple Maps - Content Product Manager
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, great ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish.
- 4+ years of experience in computer mapping/GIS, navigation.
- 3+ years in product management defining & developing products
- Experience working with international geospatial data.
- Experience defining product roadmaps and feature requirements
- Ability to define data requirements, specifications and production processes for geospatial data.
- Strong written and verbal communication.
Apple is hiring a content product manager to define data requirements, and perform feature prioritization to tackle some of the most challenging problems in consumer navigation. You will work with highly collaborative teams across the organization to develop geographic features. Thinking outside of the box is natural when there is no box. You have excellent geospatial, communication and teamwork skills, combined with the maturity and initiative to deliver results. You relish the opportunity to define a world class product and see it come to fruition. You are passionate about quality and user experience. Responsibilities include: Defining data requirements for map features, providing a near term and futuristic view as appropriate. Defining strategies and priorities for map features across Engineering, Sourcing and Operations teams. Coordinating with the Operations and Engineering teams to deliver against the product roadmap and priorities.
Education & Experience
B.S. or higher in Computer Science, GIS or equivalent program.
- Strong knowledge of navigable databases and market.
- Experience with mapping, GIS, or navigation.