Software Developer in Test (Computer Vision )
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Machine Learning and AI
The Video Computer Vision organization is working on exciting technologies for future Apple products. Our focus is on ML based solution around real time image and video. We have contributed to the FaceID and FaceKit project in the past and more recently the new LIDAR iPad sensor. Algorithms, infrastructure, quality assurance and reporting are all tightly integrated at Apple. You can expect to interact consistently with senior engineers and researchers as you develop the expertise necessary to expertly test state of the art computer vision algorithms. Through our close collaboration with the algorithm teams, we help deliver best-in-class products with commitment to code quality, testability and maintainability.
- Work with world-class computer vision engineers to understand the algorithms they develop.
- Build evaluations and metrics to quantify algorithm performance, and relate them to user experience.
- Design and implement automated systems to run your tests at scale.
- Investigate observed behaviors and gather diagnostic data to track issues to their source.
- Drive issues to closure by working with a wide range of cross-functional teams.
Make test plan design test cases, and develop test applications and/or test tools Working closely with software developers to debug issues found Support and improve our tools for continuous integration, automated testing and release management Maintain Continuous Integration system and configuration
Education & Experience
BS or MS CS/CE/EE (or equivalent)