ALAC Channel and Sales Incentive Operations Analyst
Coral Gables, Florida, United States
Sales and Business Development
The people here at Apple don’t just build products — they craft the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that encourages the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. We are looking for a dynamic, highly-motivated Channel and Sales Incentives Operations analyst. This position is based in Miami, FL. Are you ready to take this challenge? This position will be responsible for the creation and maintenance of channel funding programs communications and for the region sales targets definition, communication and timely payment. Channel Rebates programs are essential to drive partner performance and desired behavior. The position will demand positive relationship with Sales Leaders, Finance, Legal and Contract Operations team.
- Have 8 plus years of experience in operations, channel programs and finance
- Excellent time & project management skills
- Self motivated and driven individual
- Strong presentation and communications skills (verbal and written) in different languages will be a plus. (Spanish, Portuguese).
- Confirmed interpersonal skills
- Critical and analytical thinking
- Exposure to senior leaders
- Excel savvy.
- Drive cross-collaboration meetings during annual and quarterly planning seasons to identify and define new channel programs or program changes. - Partner with Legal team to draft channel letters. Partner with the team of Contract Operations and have these to communicated to our partners - Manage the channel programs and commissions approval process ensuring accurate timely documentation and communications. - Liaison with Austin Finance on questions about programs details and criteria for payment - Be the tier 1 to answer customer questions. - Route to appropriate functions for further details. - Be the liaison for WW Commissions ensuring global compliance. - Provide guidance on sales targets and channel programs criteria. - Lead channel rebates communications thru the Contract Lifecycle Management tool. - Provide standard and ad-hoc channel rebates and commissions analytics to all internal partners.
Education & Experience
Proficiency in English. Portuguese and Spanish desired. MBA or equivalent degree is a plus.
- Expert in Excel
- Attention to Details
- See around corners