Apple TV+ IS&T, Studio Finance Systems Project Manager
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
The people here at Apple don’t just build products — we craft the kind of wonder that’s revolutionised entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that supports the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. The Apple TV+ IS&T Studio Finance Systems Project Manager is responsible for partnering with TV+ Finance business to ensure the various IT systems optimally support current and future needs. The Studio Finance Systems Project Manager role maintains a strong awareness of the business processes and systems utilized by TV+ Studio, with an emphasis on its integration to internal and external platform. This person will collaborate with business partners to understand needs, present options, and facilitate the selection, planning, and delivery of solutions. A blend of business and technical acumen coupled with project management subject area is meaningful to success in this role.
- Knowledge of the Financial business process at a media and entertainment firm (specially a studio)
- Multi-functional and integration knowledge with SAP modules such as FICO, Projects Systems, HANA, BW etc.
- Assist with sponsoring TV+ Finance unit on projects with new or upgraded technologies understanding the fundamental operation of the technology
- Communicates design, status, options efficiently with personnel at all levels (staff to executive); efficiently coordinates work and communication across disparate groups of individuals
- Experience collaborating and developing relationships (business and technology), to develop design new opportunities with clients and identify engagement follow-on
Facilitate process and technology discussions across functionally and regionally disparate groups Develop Master Data forms and processes for the TV+ Finance when changes are required based on business needs, and they develop Monitor budget to actual project expenditures, headcount and deliverable completion Lead and/or participate in the development of functional requirements and technical specifications
Education & Experience
BA/BS degree or equivalent preferred 5-7 years related SAP experience in a media and entertainment at major studios